Recent Research Publications
- “"Can You Take the Heat?" Heat-Induced Health Symptoms Are Associated with Protective Behaviors.” Weather, Climate and Society vol. 11 no. 2 Weather, Climate and Society, April 2019, 401-417. doi:10.1175/WCAS-D-18-0035.1
- “Better than bottled water?-Energy and climate change impacts of on-the-go drinking water stations.” Resources, Conservation and Recycling vol. 143 Resources, Conservation and Recycling, April 2019, 320-328. doi:10.1016/j.resconrec.2016.11.010
- “Impacts of climate change on groundwater recharge in Wyoming big sagebrush ecosystems are contingent on elevation.” Western North American Naturalist vol. 79 no. 1 Western North American Naturalist, April 2019, 4.
- “Methane emissions from tree stems: a new frontier in the global carbon cycle.” New Phytologist vol. 222 no. 1 New Phytologist, April 2019, 18-28. doi:10.1111/nph.15582
- “Reduced-impact logging for climate change mitigation (RIL-C) can halve selective logging emissions from tropical forests.” Forest Ecology and Management vol. 438 Forest Ecology and Management, April 2019, 255-266. doi:10.1016/j.foreco.2019.02.004
- “Explaining differential vulnerability to climate change: A social science review.” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews-Climate Change vol. 10 no. 2 Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews-Climate Change, March 2019, e565. doi:10.1002/wcc.565